Tips to properly use your Air Conditioning
The summer and high temperatures begin to occur throughout Spain. Before you feel that your house becomes an oven, here are some basic ideas to get the most out of the installation of air conditioning in your home and using a trustworthy HVAC Phoenix contractor can help you get it done the right way. With an average temperature of 24º-26º a filter cleaning apparatus and a teams with the highest energy label possible to achieve comfort and maximum savings on electricity bills.
Air conditioning equipment on the market offer increasingly new functions besides cooling the air, heated and have heating function. Until and some of them even are able to heat the hot water. The latter are the most modern, including a heat pump under the concept of aerothermal , and can be used to replace heating oil or gas. But back to the present to cool the housing, here are some basic tips to keep your home at a good level of comfort and quality home :
To calculate how many BTUs are needed to heat the room well where will you put the device, note that roughly 100 kilocalories equivalent to one square meter. Usually for the living room needed appliances from 3,000 kilocalories. Above all, we must take into account the dimensions of the room, his height, orientation, hours of sun you have, the materials that are built or have glazed surfaces.
- Put a temperature lower than the desired as an idea to acclimatize before the house is not right. This approach is counterproductive because you do not get the desired effect and also are consuming more energy than necessary. A difference with the outside temperature of over 12 ° C is unhealthy and every degree you lower the temperature will be consuming 8% more energy.
- To ensure proper operation of the air conditioner and get the proper and correct flow of air, teams require a little maintenance work . You need to clean the filters of the indoor units and the outdoor unit battery. This maintenance have to do it twice a year and can make the user.
- For maximum comfort with minimum energy consumption, complements the installation of air conditioning : placing awnings, closing blinds, ventilate the house early in the morning or late in the day, taking advantage of the outside temperature will be lower to the inland.
- Avoid direct the flow of cold air directly to people. This f luxury air must be oriented toward the top or ceiling . In this way, you will get a better air distribution in the room, because the cold air tends to fall by the density difference.
- Use the ignition and automatic shutdown command to operate the air just time or. Bastan 10 minutes to ventilate a room under normal conditions
- The most modern equipment, such as aerotermia, are capable of producing two – thirds of the energy needed to cool or heat the air in our homes, representing a significant saving in energy consumption of our homes. Inverter technology, on the market since 1981, teams get only produce and consume energy only at all times need the equipment to provide the temperature requested by the user.
- Disconnect the air conditioner when no one is at home or use the mechanisms of energy saving new technologies offer when no one in the room.
- Find a trustworthy air and heating contractor to install a new air conditioning system for your home and they will also provide more information and right tips to maintain and effectively sue your HVAC systems.
Norris Air – HVAC services contractor whom you can trust
Norris Air is a family owned and operated HVAC services contractor and are in business for over 43 years. When you need to trust an air and heating contractor to get the job done you can count on Norris Air. They also provide air conditioning repair and commercial HVAC.